Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

Puisi Inggris dengan bahasa Inggris

PUISI Bahasa Inggris kali ini sambil belajar bahasa Inggris dengan juga baca puisi berikut adalah sedikit puisi inggris yang mungkin bisa menghibur agan sekalian, untuk setidaknya sedikit belajar bahasa asing


    The Meaning of Friendship...

    This time is a moment that I want for a long time
    When I meet a true friend
    I always miss you
    Your presence make my heart quite
    You come with a spirit
    You’ll be there in every my pulse

    Thanks God…
    You have sent her as my true friend
    Friend to through my life
    Star when always keep me in my beautiful night

    A million story that I’ve been through
    Just nonsense without friend besides me
    The bitter of life will be disappear with the meaning of friendship

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My Lovely Friend...!

    When I’m in a silence & I’m afraid to stride along
    You come & bring lantern
    Although it’s not so big
    It can kill all of darkness around me

    You smile can make a liquid my quietness
    Formerly I’m afraid to see the light
    Because they say I can blind
    Formerly I’m afraid to play with wave
    Because they say I can sink

    But you come, scream and cheer up
    Says "Go on and I believe that you can"
    You never give up to give me spirit
    When I’m feel tired and hopeless

    Now I’m brave to see the sun
    I’m brave to face up the big wave
    Because I know you always be here for me
    Through this life together
    In sadness or happiness
    In darkness or brightness

    May be I can survive my life without love from a man
    But I believe that I can’t stand up without you
    My lovely friend…

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    A Wise Choice...

    Although just a few days we are together
    The quietness that I’m felt for a long time
    As if disappear…
    Remitted by the sweetness of feel in my heart
    The story about our love

    I’m not realize
    That feeling pass by disappears with the sadness
    That start to be disappear

    Seven stars in my hand
    Don’t ever let it be dirty by word
    Never be disappear
    Created a new memory

    Now I’m realize
    Love is gone
    But I know
    And you must understand too
    That friendship as beautiful as love…

    Oleh : Fikri Online
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-